?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Froyo

Crappy day so far ==
Last night I ESPECIALLY asked my dad to wake me up at 9 so I could have a FRESH, EARLY start to the morning, but my dad ended up waking me at 10. So I was just like what the hell I might as well go back to sleep.
Got out of bed at around like 11, worked solidly til like 4. My family came over and I got distracted.
They went to visit my uncle who lives like 5 minutes away so I finally got some peace and tried to continue working. But I'm just so motherfucking tired and hungry and just ughhhh asifjaweojfoiwejfaweoi
So yeah. Now I'm eating dodgy homemade frozen yogurt, which is literally just yogurt that I put in the freezer. It tastes weird and I want actual frozen yogurt ):
In such a dodgy mood, I realised how screwed I am for exams when I had a little spaz call with Gen. I'm so scared, omg ;~;
I really wish I was smarterrr D<<<

? "Froyo" was Posted On: Sunday, May 22, 2011 @6:13 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.