Fiction.
Sigh, so I know I should really be studying right now, but instead I'm waiting for Beast's album to download and I'm just kind of playing whilst I do that.Ugh I will never get over how hot Junhyung is
ANGST ANGST ANGST AWFJOIEJAFIOWEHAIOWJEIOAWFH;AWIOFJAWEIO;J
Okay I'm good.
Well, today was quite good, I guess?
English first. Today is our last lesson with Mr Eldridge ): That kind of sucks, cos I liked him and he was funny and a pretty good teacher. Sigh. Mrs Foster. She's so boring.
PE. Did stressbusters this lesson, it was good HAHA. We slept for Margaret and Annie (and co)'s session on the gym mats, and it was really comfortable and really nice and warm and I really wanted to sleep. Then we went paintballing HOHOHO. We 'pretended' each water balloon was a 'stress' and we had to CHUCK IT AWAY~ And the result would be a BURST OF COLOUR (am almost word for word quoting Jess). Most of the water balloons didn't burst == HAHA and Mrs Lang was like ... Girls, there's an analogy in this! When you fail, you have to keep trying! And we were just like lol .... But it was kind of weird cos it the colours looked so .. arranged, and that annoys me. And it was so diluted. OHWELLS
History ... Moldy practically gave us the question for the half yearly, which is good. And the rest is source work, which shouldn't be too hard.
Maths ... circles. Eh. Maths is eh.
Sigh, I'm really rethinking whether to even TAKE a science in senior years. Because I am honestly just so so so so so bad at science. But then everyone is like IF YOU DON'T TAKE SCIENCE YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING, PRACTICALLY HALF THE JOBS REQUIRE A SCIENCE DEGREE BLAHBLAHBLAHLBHAHBLAHBLH
Sigh so idk. I seriously suck so much at science though, I would honestly rather replace all my science lessons with maths. Ugh the future is such a scary thought ajfijeawoif
And can you believe, we're almost halfway through Term 2. The weeks go by so horrifyingly fast.
Ergh anyway ... I think I was originally sick, got better, and got sick again. That freaking sucks, cos now is a super bad time to be sick. I'm all sniffly and coughy and just yuck yuck yuck.
OH AND LOL OMFG I JUST REMEMBERED, it was really funny on the bus today (: Stood for a bit, but then I got a seat next to Gen on one of the sideway seats. And we noticed that this year 7 normo's head was the same size as this guy's ass OMG LMFAO AFJWEOJAOFJWEOAIJ it was really funny at the time.
Yeah just thought that Jay looked ridiculously good here and UNF it's so sexy when guys use a razor to shave as opposed to the machine thing that just buzzesByebye
