?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


High density lipoprotein

Bonjourr.
Sigh, studying is stressful. I've been studying pretty much since I got home from tutor, which was like ... 4 hours ago. I've pretty much finished physics, which seemed to take me REALLY long, for some reason. I began to panic about English so I asked Gen to give me her Shakespeare notes, and now I'm trying to read and process them. Ugh, how the fuck am I going to do this. Yuck.
Shakespeare is yuck.
I'm such a slow worker. And that's WITHOUT distractions. Sigh awjefiojaweoifjew
Now I'm doing PE, which is stupid because you practically have to know the whole booklet and my memory really isn't that up for that kind of pressure.
Starting to actually really worry. WILL I HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO DO EVERYTHING OMG D: I'm so glad I don't do flute anymore ==
Eh. Tutor was the best part of my day. LOL HOW SAD IS THAT. But seriously, my tutor friends are so cool 8) But Diana takes all my paper so I"m like running really low now. MUST GET MY MOTHER TO BUY SOMEEEE. And omgsh, don't know if I've mentioned this, but like EVERY WEEK, Gavin, who sits in front of me likes to crack like ... HIS WHOLE BODY. He'll stretch and like all the bones down his back will go CCRRRAACKKK and then he'll twist his back to one side, CRAACK, and the other side, CRAACCKK. It's really gross. And I'll be like OMFG EW and he'll turn and like make 8) face at me. He's a strange child.
SO MUCH WORK.
Sigh it's okay, I'll study super super super hard tomorrow and finish PE and science, hopefully ... and I need to start revising maths. But maybe I should save that for the days that are right before the exams? EHHHHHH
Confusing shit, guys.
):
Back to worrrrkkkkk

? "High density lipoprotein" was Posted On: Saturday, May 21, 2011 @5:13 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.