What social skills?
Hey there blogQuick post, I have to go shower and studeyyy
Geography, revised some old stuff, I'm so screwed for geo ugh, I"m going to have to just flat out memorise everyfuckingthing oh dear
Maths, I like maths now because I understand stuff HOHO (well compared to my other subjects that is), found out about the Japanese incursion or something? Hopefully I get a buddy, I don't wanna be a helper.
English, yuck
Science, yuck yuck yuck. Understood a little, but spent most of the lesson being befuddled and confused and just eugh
Michelle taught me how to do that ram thing with the towel / scarf HAHA it's really cool, guise. And it keeps your ears really warm and its noice
Eugh then library in the arvo. Yuck yuck yuck. But Gen taught me some chemistry I finally get it HOHOHOOHOH. Well, kind of, anyway.
Saw Matt Xiong, BLAST FROM THE PAST MUCH?
Ugh then awkward
awkward
eavesdropping
didn't say anything being my awkward self
I'm such an awkward turtleeeeeeeeeeeee
WHYYYYYY
):
Study.
