?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


The one with the yellow folder?

Herro blog 8)
Quick post, then off to study. Sigh.
Today was quite good, humdeehum.
It was so nice and warm on the bus, and when I got off at Penno my limbs felt like they were going to explode from pain. They hurt so effing much, oh my freaking GOSH.
History first, it actually wasn't that bad. I didn't zone out for most of the lesson and actually listened to pretty much everything Ms Eakins said. It was okay.
Elective history, completely SPAMMED Jina's phone with my luvos HAHA. I warned her, and she was like ... I bet you won't spam that much. So I was just like ... OH WOMAN, IT'S ONNNNNNNN. Then proceeded to take like 50 photos. And I found out that in her gallery she actually has a folder for my face LMFAO. Yeah guys, that's how much she loves me TROLOL~
Science ... I understood a litttllleeee bit. Got some stuff off Karishma.
NTS: READ SCIENCE TEXTBOOK.
SAIL last. I love sail HOHO. Me and Seowoo were looking up how to make a boob tube, but it turns out that the word 'boob' was filtered LOL. Tried to turn the filter off, didn't work. 'Chest tube.' LMFAO
OH MY GOSH THERE WAS THIS REALLY CUTE CUTE CUTE GUY ON THE TRAIN. jafweiofjhaeiofhoawj. I saw him at last Wednesday and he was sitting like .. facing me 3 seats away and we kept making eye contact and was kind of awkward but made me really flustered at the same time. Oh dear lawd he was sooooooooooooooooooo cute. And todey he got on and was like standing a metre away from me and so I was like full spazzing LOL. And OMFG he was on the phone with like, his mum, I think? He started speaking in Canto and was like ... WAI? And I was like ajfiowejaioejfewa CUTE. Ugh omg. Except he was so old, he was in year 12 )< WHY. Y U SO OLD!?
OH, and me and Reena checked the prices of the cakes that we've been wanting to buy for like 2 months, they're about 20 dorra. Which is good, because that's an affordable amount; 10 a person. And then we'll have a lovely green tea cake to pig out on HOHOHO. I can't wait til after half yearlies ugh ajfiaweofjjaj
What to do after half yearlies:
That is all for now, teehee.
See you later, kiddos (:

? "The one with the yellow folder?" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 @4:32 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.