?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Chat. Winnie the pooh.

Alrighty, quick post and daily challenge thing before I go to study hard.
Today was a good day (:
I bought THREE buns today, Michelle told me off for being a fatty, but they were all really yummy NOMNOM 8)
English in geography room, we did a practice viewing test ... yuck. It actually wasn't that bad, but I don't notice the things that people like Annabel and Grace notice. Like, they were like ... When Claudio is talking, the background around him is like ... black, and while the camera is on Hero, the background is very bright ... and blue ... And I'm like WTFUCK BRO I DIDN'T SEE SHIT. Eh at least I know what to look for in the actual exam.
Sport next, oh gosh. We did boxing, and the boxing gloves smell so bad. Oh my goodness, it was absolutely disgusting. Did some fitness, blah blah, wasn't as bad as last week but I think I'll still be in severe pain tomorrow. Ew.
Geography. I KNOW NOTHING. I'm going to have to just plain memorise everything. Yuck. And omg, we got our geography assignment back, we did so bad ): And me and Elaine both did really bad for the individual assessment. TT
Stacks on at lunch. Me and Michelle were at the bottom, and I felt like my boobs were being squished and getting smaller. Ohnoes. I got massaged by Reena and Seowoo, it felt really nice HOHO.
Maths. Moooooootherrrrefffff. Topic test, it was kind of okay, I guess? But I kept doing stuff wrong and forgetting negatives and stuff so I had to go through my questions and fix them. UGH have to finish my chapter reviews ):
Train HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH. Twas so funny. Okey, so I'm pretty sure I've found out Wednesday guy's name ... Sigh. Such an ... interesting (Y) name. Guh and he's so much more attractive-er in real life than on facebook.
QUESTION: WHERE DID WINNIE THE POOH EVOLVE FROM?
Is Pooh a species of bear? Is it his name? Why is his name Winnie? WINNIE IS A GIRL'S NAME!
Spent majority of the bus ride talking about stupid stuff with Michelle LOL. I swear me and Michelle only ever talk about stupid stuff that just happens to be ridiculously hilarious hehehe. We're such funny children hohohoh.

Day 2: 10 likes and dislikes
10 likes
1. My bed & sleeping on it
2. I love waking up to a really bright room cos then I know that I slept in really late (: That's if I don't have any work, UNLIKE NOW D<
3. That feeling of having absolutely no work at all. I miss that feeling ):
4. My grandma's cooking
5. Sitting under my blanket, in a little tent-y thing when I can't sleep to watch movies HAHA
6. My papaw 8)
7. FRUIT. FOOD. EATING IN GENERAL.
8. Singing really loudly HAHA
9. Long hair that's kind of curly, and like, wavy and a bit unruly. I really want my hair to grow out like that. I have a feeling it won't though cos my hair is like a MONSTER that doesn't do anything I want it to.
10. Nonstop laughter. The kind that makes your stomach hurt and you just cannot stop laughing for about 10 minutes LOL.

10 dislikes
1. People that don't tie their shoelaces. Like wtf man your shoes are about to fall off your damn feet.
2. Seeing a person type really FRUSTRATINGLY slowly
3. Falling asleep in the car because my neck gets really really sore afterwards
4. Forgetting my dreams. Sometimes I know that I had a really good dream but I can't remember it ):
5. When people chew loudly
6. SCIENCE
7. Dry/ cracked lips
8. Planes. I HATE PLANES.
9. Shopkeepers that just follow you EVERYWHERE when you go into their shop. And they always ask you whether you like this or that, or that they have this in other colours BLAHBLAHBLAHB SHUT UP OKAY
10. Falling asleep while listening to my ipod because in the morning my ears are really sore because the earphones have been digging into them, and my ipod is all out of battery ):

That took way longer than it should've. D:
It wasn't even a quick post. IT WAS LIKE, A FULL LENGTH POST. MAYBE EVEN LONGER.
Sigh. Back to work!

? "Chat. Winnie the pooh." was Posted On: Monday, May 23, 2011 @5:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.