Make me a pouch.
GAH I'M SO SCREWEDOkay. I am SO going to work super super hard today and relearn all my chemistry shit. Revise cosmos and motion, do some more chapter reviews, watch masterchef (lol) and then english. OH MY GAD ENGLISH. JAOWEIFJAIOFJAWEIOHFIOEJ
Sigh sighishgishgisighsihgsihgisghisgh
Today was ... alright, I guess. Added more to the list of stuff me and Michelle have to do after half yearlies ... Michelle brought the heat pack thing that Sunny got her, it totally sucks cos the warmth only lasts for like 15 minutes and then it goes cold and hard, which is gay. AND ZOMG the really cute normo who is literally about a metre tall and has a bag that is half his size. HOHO cutie.
LOOKED AT CUTE GUYS ON LOOKBOOK THAT DRESS KIND OF ECCENTRIC BUT REALLY COOL-Y. Found this REALLY REALLY CUTE GUY. His name is Vini U and he's Brazilian and he's absolutely gorgeous.

Anyways, bought a chai latte from the cafe thing next to the station, it was really good and really cheap hehe (: I like chai latte.Mrs Davies is really nice. She's a tad annoying when she tells us to shut up but I quite like her, hehe. AND WE HAVE HER FOR SAIL! Omg today I made a mobile pouch HAHA. It took like 10 minutes and I gave it to Keshani cos she really liked it LOL. Seowoo made me a mobile pouch too, it's WAY COOL.
Did tricks with Amanda's bottle at lunch LOL OTL
Laughed at Anika and her curry twinkle twinkle little star
Almost fell asleep in history
And that was all.
AND I DIDN'T SEE WEDNESDAY GUY WHICH MADE ME REALLY SAD.
Day 4: The meaning behind your tumblr name
I'm just going to do blogger, because tumblr is unrelated. Uhm well my last name is wong. And it's like, what's wrong, except, whats wong. Yeah. Not that hard to understand. LOL.
I hate science so much. I HATE IT WITH A PASSION.
I cannot wait for my exams to finish, oh my golly gosh.
Ciao ):
