Chicken yellow.
Sigh, why do I always feel the need to blog before I work? It's probably a very bad habit.Alright, so today was okay. Pretty good, I guess? Wasted SO much time, though.
I bought a hazelnut latte todey. It was really nice, but cost way too much, sigh. The topping actualy does cost, it was EIGHTY CENTS. That's so expensive omg TT
English first, I got a lot of information about poems from this group activity thing that we did, hopefully that'll help me for my exams. Ugh I'm so worried I really don't think I'll have enough time to write up all my notes. I'll probably end up taking some from people and like .. cramming the rest. /fucked
Maths ... got my topic test back, I made some stupid mistakes. And I was looking back on a question, and I got it right and all my working out was correct and everything but I had no idea how I did it LOL. Sigh. Must power through chapter reviews Thursday night ....
History ... didn't really do much. Me and Michelle spent a lot of the lesson cutting split ends HAHA. I swear we did something significant during the lesson, but I can't really remember ... Humdeehum. OH. We talked about dyeing hair (: HOHO
PE last, more stressbusters! First Elaine and Sunny made us eat scones and drink tea and it was really noice. I like, piled cream onto my scone and it was super tasteh. Then, some aromatherapy thing that was quite calming and made me feel super sleepy, and then... wait for it .... FINGER PAINTING. HOHOHOHOO. Finger painting was reaaaaally fun, and my artwork was absolutely beautiful. It was a field of flowers hehe. And Tracy was like ... NOW RIP IT UP. GET RID OF YOUR STRESS. And we were like WUUUUUTTT IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL so instead we just put it on top of the lockers to dry. I'm going to put it on my wall hehe.
Eric and Brandon came again this arvo, heheh. And oh my gosh we took the M60 and we were late, so my mum was like YOU HAVE TO STAY AT THE LIBRARY. D<<<<
Ugh staying at the library is SUCH a waste of time. Like, dear friends, I love you, but YOU DISTRACT ME SO. I did like 5 questions, and I was so sad because I was imagining the work I could've got done if I was at home ): But I still had a pretty fun time LOL.
Our group kept GROWING AND GROWING and getting LOUDER AND LOUDER and then everyone left and then it was just me and Abi and Gen and Eddy.
AHLOL I still have Eddy's rubber OOPS. LOL.
OHWELLS
Oh and beeteedubs guys, Abi doesn't like the word penis. Not like the rest of us like it or anything ... HAHA /random
Day 3: Your day, in great detail.
LOL, REALLY? I practically just already did that in my post anyway. So meh (:
Wednesday tomorrow! HOHO (:
Off to study ... or eat.
