?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Yeer, Jay Park!

You know what?
It's much better to talk about things than keep them all inside of you.
Am in a much better mood than I have been for about 2 days, hehe. Let's catch up on my 10 days challenge.

Day Eight: 3 turn INS (By INS I'm assuming they mean ONS? HAHA wut)
1. When guys spin their pens. HAHA OTL I find it so sexy.

2. When a guy is concentrating. Like, really hard. On their work, on their ... gaming ... LOL I DUNNO. Just anything.
3. All that lip biting, licking shit HAHA. If they can pull it off.
OMGSORRY BUT I HAVE TO PUT NUMBER 4
4. I find dark skin sexy. AND ON NO GROUNDS AM I BEING BIASED RN. I swear.

Day Nine: 2 smileys that describes your life right now
1. :|
2. :)

HAHA. Anyway rn I'm downloading Jay's Take A Deeper Look, I'M SO EXCITED. IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO BE FILLED WITH ALL THIS BADASS RAPPING SHIT HAHA I'M SHO EXCITED TO LISTEN TO IT OMG
Anyway, I finished my Science report, I'm quite proud of myself. I like, bullshitted half my stuff though HEHE.
Alright, not much to say ...
BYE! Hehe.

? "Yeer, Jay Park!" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 @3:55 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.