?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


I'm going SAILing.

WASSUP. Omnom so just then I was like full working hard core. I wrote up some of my history notes and I realised that I'm so not going to be bothered to read it, cos it's all in like my weird skinny writing. Sigh. OH, WELL. I'm pretty sure I work better on paper than on computer though, so I guess that's good.
I wore my red scarf today, Elaine told me it was pretty. 8) I really like this scarf. Hehehehehe. Me and Michelle like full spammed her phone with our luvos HAHA and we made our blink photo her wallpaper. She should be honoured to have friends like us, and she'll be reminded everytime she looks at her phone HAHA. We're such funny people.
Me and Jina got swapped to Gen and Seowoo's SAIL group, as well as Anika. Amanda and Reena left though, so yeah. YOU LOSE SOME, YOU WIN SOME. LOLwut am I going on about. I LIKE SAIL. All I do in class is look up clothes HAHA, because that's practically all we can do as 'research'. And I found this really pretty sheer thing at Sportsgirl that I REALLY LIKE.

I find the shoulders especially cute. I don't like the sleeves though, how it's like ... tight at the end. Ugh, it's EIGHTY BUCKAROOS. So Jina was like ... JUST MAKE YOUR OWN! And I'm like ... HEY, what an idea. Cos I have to make something anyway ... I might as well try my hand at that. HAHA oh gosh I think I'm going to FAIL. And yeah, cos the whole thing is like ... sheer, I'm pretty sure my mum would not let me walk out the door with just a bra underneath. And it looks really dodgy with a singlet. So this is what I want to do HAHA. It was one of the immediate pictures that popped into my head.

Yeah sorry, did not catch Suzy at her finest. But that's the general idea. Except Suzy's so skinny and yeah, I don't really want something tight. And if I made like a sheer thing with a random piece of fabric in the middle and it's like .. loose, it'll look really dodgy. And then ON TOP OF THAT I probably will feel like I'm showing too much skin if I actually do wear it. It's so pretty thoughhhhhh. Ughhhhhh. WHAT TO DOOOOO ;~;
Yeah so I remembered that I COMPLETELY forgot about my every day challenge thing LOL.

Day three: Dear ex boyfriend/girlfriend.

Dear ex boyfriend,
I have nothing to say to you, and even if I did, I wouldn't want to.
I hope you have a nice life, lots of love, the appropriate amount of love that is suitable for someone who is almost a stranger, your ex girlfriend.

Day four: Dear parents.

Dear Mum and Dad,
I'm sorry for being a horrible daughter. I'm sorry for being selfish and mean and bitchy. I know that I don't show it, but I really do love you two so so so so so so much. And I don't think I can thank you enough for still feeding me and sheltering me. But honestly, you two have to stop being so overprotective. I know you're trying to keep me away from the dangers of the world, but I'm not a kid anymore. I'm know I'm not an adult, but I'm not your little girl, and I don't need you to know everything about my life, okay?
Love, Carla.

Day five: Dear future me.
HEY THERE YOU AWESOME PERSON,
What's up? Um, I don't know how far in the future you are, but I'm just going to say 20. I hope by now you have a boyfriend who's really cool, and I hope you're more than halfway or almost finished uni. Then again, I bet you still don't know what you're doing. YOU HAVE TO DECIDE QUICKLY, your life will come racing at you! Hopefully you have an awesome job that you enjoy that pays well, and by that time you should be wearing some really awesome clothes, yes? Don't tell me you're still living with your parents D: You probably are. I bet your parents don't want you to move out, huh? MEH. Good luck with your life, hopefully you will actually read this when you're 20. If you're in a bad spot right now, remember to never give up!
You never know what can happen (:
LOVE, 5 years ago you.
PS as a 15 year old you were really cool. I'm sure you still are. Hehehe.

Oookay, spent enough time on blogging. Going to work moreeeee!
Byebyeeeee (:

? "I'm going SAILing." was Posted On: Wednesday, May 4, 2011 @6:10 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.