Come strap me down into my chair
Herrrrrooooo!Today was quite a good day. I laughed a lot today HOHO. I have not much work to do so I'm just going to write a really long and detailed post about my day 8)
On the bus in the morning there were so many people and me and Gen had to stand, which I haven't done for a long time. It's more fun when Christine's around cos she flails everywhere, HA. Yeah so I ended up sitting in the place where you're not meant to sit. The place in like the middle of the bus where the door opens? Yeah.
Michelle was complaining about her weird stockings a lot today. LOL cos she was wearing like these weird ... grey/blue/green stockings that kept changing colour HAHA and she kept saying how weird they were balbhlabhal and I was just like ... GET OVER IT D< And OMG saw a really really really cute year 7 normo on the train, he looked like he was freaking 5! And I was like staring at him like :O and I think he was really weirded out and probably thought I was some sort of pedo LOL. But he was seriously so cute, he looked like a baby. And when he got up ... I swear he got pulled down by his bag. His bag was probably like bigger than him by quite a bit. Hehe it was so cute. OH AND I SAW DANIEL TODAY. HOHOHO I missed Daniel, feels like we haven't seen him for so long. Michelle tried to ghost him while I just kind of laughed while walking behind him. Hehehehehehheheheheheh we're so cool.
FIRST PERIOD I did my hair so cool. It took me like fifty times but at the end I was like 8) cos it was finally good. Ugh but my hot men folder is so ... dismal. I have like ... one photo of Ryan Reynolds, one of Tom Cruise, one of Josh Duhamel ... and just some other Asian people. Sigh, finding hot men is actually harder than it seems because you have to cater for everyone D< I chucked heaps of Zac Efron in, because everyone likes him NOMNOMNOM.
I had hiccups for aaagessss. I got them in PE and they went on til like, lunch. Then they started again in Maths and I swear everyone kept looking at me. And Tanya tried to teach me this weirdo method where you hold your breath four times or something LOL IDEK. And Stajer (is that even how you spell her name?) kept looking at me and I was like I CAN'T HELP IT D< As a matter of fact, I have hiccups right now. CBS TO DRINK WATER.
Tanya still has my fishtail in her hair. HOHO she loves me and my creation so much that she can't bear to take it off. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.
Lunch was funny.
Went to get a waffle with Michelle after school OMNOMNOMNOM haven't had one for so long, twas so yummeh omg. Then went to the library, saw Ted. Saw Pearl, she did that thing where you put white/silver eyeshadow on the inner corner of your eye, it looked nice. Most unfortunately, I can't pull that off, cos it just looks really weird. Maybe I should try it to school one day and scare my friends :D
Sigh, feels like I haven't talked to Eric for so long. He's always sleeping/studying in the morning now which was when we talked D< Ugh vahtever I shall talk to him later.
I might start my half yearly notes, now that I don't have that much homework to do ... either that, or I watch some HIMYM, or some tv. Definitely watching Masterchef tonight, I missed it last night.
I'LL BE BACK LATER :D
LOL I just realised how suggestive my title is. It's from the english version of Dr Feel Good! Which I happen to really like hehehe.
Anyway
Goooooooodbye loveliessss
