?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Sorry sorry sorry sorry

Hey there blog (:
It's only because I love you so much that I'm making an attempt to post now. I have so much work to do, but luckily I already finished my essay HOHO. I finished it in an hour. IMPRESSIVE, HUH ;D
Well, today was alright, I guess. It's so cold, though, I really wanted to wear like an extra jacket over my jumper or something, but I would've looked really shtupid and Mrs Sexton would've told me off anyway, so yeah.
Bus was really warm, it was actually quite nice. I kept making eye contact with this blonde St Leo's girl and she was wearing lots of eyeliner and was kind of looking from under her hair so it was a bit scary. And I swear she was like, full dirtying me. SCARY STUFF, GUYS.
First period had food tech, we did a prac, yay (: We made some cherry ricotta (?) strudel thing, it was okay tasting, I guess. A bit weird. The new food tech teacher is okay, she kept telling us to shut up though and it was annoying ==
Tanya dragged me with her to the office to get her 'misadventure' sheet and we waited there for like AAAAAGES, and we totally missed singing Michelle happy birthday and the cutting of her cake, which was a bit disappointing, cos I hardly got to see what the cake looked like before we devoured it ): But yeah, it was really yummy and it had raspberries NOMNOMNOM.
Millenium next. Oh, my holey fucking fuck. I sweated so much in that period of like half an hour, it was disgusting. And I have like, absolutely no stamina ): WHY AM I LIKE THIS. LOL we were doing like lunges and crunches and shit, and I swear, MY SHOES PULLED ME DOWN. LOL LIKE OMFG, my shoes began to feel sooooooo heavy and I felt like I was going to fall ==
GAY.
Oh well. Zumba next week HOHOHO that is something to look forward to. It's so fun (:
Science, didn't really understand much, as per fucking usual ... did two experiments, they were okay. Talked about boombox with Elaine, I'm so jealous omfg jawefjaiowejfioawjfieoawfweaiojawfiojaejfaewoji and I think my crushing levels on KevJumba have risen above Ryan LOL. KEVIN IS SO CUTE OMFG I totally wish I went ): SAD SAD SAD.
Maths last. We had Mr Saw. (LOL IS THAT EVEN HOW YOU SPELL HIS NAME?) He's such a cute old man HAHA. Me and Tanya spent half the lesson observing his teaching characteristics and his cute old man habits, and the other half singing. LOOOOOL I think we went a tiny bit spaz. And Mr Saw either didn't hear us (which is near impossible, we were kind of belting it out), or he just didn't give a damn. LOL.
Oh well.
Stayed at the library for a little bit, then came home.
And now I'm here.
Okay, going to study hard for an hour or so and then I'm going to eat and watch Masterchef (:
Toodlessssssssss

? "Sorry sorry sorry sorry" was Posted On: Monday, May 16, 2011 @6:20 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.