Shit, son.
Oh, my gosh. Hardly did any work today, I really hate myself for it ):Ugh whatever, I will just have to pull myself together within the next few days and start becoming a hermit and study super hardcore before my half yearlies come and rape my poor butt.
I really dislike Castle Hill library. It's always filled with freaking teenagers that just hover around tables and talk and call it 'studying'. And there's never any room to sit unless you get there at like, 2, because there are SO MANY DAMN TEENAGERS THAT AREN'T EVEN DOING ANYTHING. Get the fuck out of the library and go 'study' at towers, far out. D<
Honestly, I wouldn't mind staying at the library to actually, truly study when I have exams because my computer is just way too freaking distracting. And there's just a lot of distractions at home anyway. Ugh but I can never find a seat and there's always the risk of bumping into someone I know, which is dangerous ... So yeah. That's really annoying.
And then tomorrow at school my friends are gonna be all I'VE DONE THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS, BUT I'M STILL SO SCREWED BLAH BLAH BLAH and I'll just be like ... lol dude I've only done like half of History. Yay.
SIGH. Anyway, I was watching masterchef, and I have a feeling that Alex is going to be the guy who always gets into the elimination challenges but eventually ends up in the top 3 or something HAHA. Or I could be totally wrong and he could get out tomorrow. Who knows :S
I've been on like a tumblr and msn semi fast HAHA. Just not posting as much, and I've just stopped going on msn altogether. My friends are too distracting ): But then again, with that time that I have attained, I don't necessarily do productive things either.
ARGH, MY LIFE.
Oh and tonight I'm going to braid my hair (: Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow I'll get some nice-ish curls. If not, I'll just tie it up. Good to try something new HAHA. Hopefully it goes welllllll /crosses fingers.
I want a little ... something more.
Don't want the middle, or the one before.
I don't desire a complicated past ...
Bye, kiddos.
