?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Let me take you down~

Ngl so I haven't really done anything these past few days except watch a lot of DBY. Ugh Mike He omg he's so jfiaowjfioawejiawjfehawfioejaeowj. Sigh I'm actually going to try refrain from spazzing about him in this post HAHA. Um.
Productive English lesson, I took down heaps of notes for LOTF so hopefully I should be okay for yearlies ;~;
We had the maths test today. Lol oh my gad it was horrible and it may have actually been one of the worst maths tests I've done. There was this one trig question that completely fucked me over, and I was ashamed of myself for not being able to do it, HUU. Probability questions were gay, idek why we have to learn about probability, unless you're going to become those people that study probability and earn heaps of money. I forgot what they're called. Hmm.
Lunch .. uh practiced Genie .. oh my goodness gracious me there is much work to be done on it in like .. a week or so. Sigh.
I picked my subjects today! I ended up picking like 3 social sciences, which wasn't exactly what I wanted.
Sigh, but if I don't like Business then I'll just change to Ancient and then I can bum with Michelle in class (: Ha jokes, hopefully I will have learnt to not bum in class by then .. )< Which is quite DOUBTFUL.
Hum, for food tech I've almost finished, I just have to pick a name and do that shiz .. for whatever reason, I really like the work Ambrose. It's not even a word, actually, but I've definitely seen it used somewhere and I really like the way it sounds. Idk how to incorporate it into the 'secret' theme .. but hopefully I can make it work (: And then for geography, I need to make a start, HAHA, but it doesn't seem that hard tbh, so maybe I can get it done in a few days, and then BUM ON THE WEEKEND! Multicultural fairrrrrr!! Whee, I'm going to go, hopefully buy my uniform and then stuff myself with food, nomnom.
There's a circus at Castle Hill Showground and I want to go. I haven't been to the circus in years, last time I went I lost a shoe ): It dropped down the seats during the show so I had to go barefoot on one foot for the rest of the time and then wear a pair of spare shoes my auntie happened to find in the boot of her car LOL. That was when I was like .. 8 or 9, I think? Wow. That was like 8 years ago. Wah.
I like cool men.
Hehe.

See you.

? "Let me take you down~" was Posted On: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 @7:10 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.