小酒窩
WHOA, I've just realised that I haven't been following up with my WRITE ABOUT YOUR EMOTIONS challenge. Lol okay so I shall do it now.
Day 3: Sadness
How the hell do you put sadness into words == It may even be harder than trying to put love into words. Sadness is when .. you're sad. When are you sad? When you feel unhappy. When are you unhappy? When you are not happy. Then again, not happy can mean: frustrated, annoyed, bored, et cetera. So um yeah.
.___.
FUCK OH MY GOD
I'm sooo hooked on Devil Beside You right now even though I'm watching it for like the third time or something ajefiojaweiofhawe arghawghewoiahggoeiwaf
ugh omg so cute :')
SORRY GUYS you're going to have to put up with this fangirling
idek if you can call it fangirling
spazzing over a drama?
idk
OMG i want to watch more but I have so much worrkkkkkk
Mike and Rainie should get married.
SORRY GUYS you're going to have to put up with this fangirling
idek if you can call it fangirling
spazzing over a drama?
idk
OMG i want to watch more but I have so much worrkkkkkk
Mike and Rainie should get married.
