?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Ah, Bruno Mars

Hola (:
Today was a fun day. Hehe.
First period was English and it was horrible. I fell asleep twice, and then we had year assembly. Kids from Ryde and Girra came, and there was a guy who had a really friendly face from Girra. I wanted to say hi to him because he looked SO NICE but I chickened out. Didn't fill out a high resolves post card from Girra kids because I didn't know how to write anything that wouldn't sound/look/be silly so I just left it empty and wrote my name (:
PE was meh. We played benchball and dodgeball, and I am sooo beyond sick of those games. They're so boring now and we can finish a game in like .. 7, 8 minutes == And omg I kept getting owned by Delekha in dodgeball LOL. I was like standing there, kind of zoning out and she'd chuck a ball at me and it'd hit me right in the knee. And that happened like, literally 3 times. And she kept laughing at me. I CAUGHT NAYOMI STARING AT ME. SHE'S SO CREEPY OMG
heh jks i like her lots
BUT SRSLY SHE NEEDS TO CUT DOWN ON HER STARING
Started a new topic in elective history, ugh awejfiowajfaijf. Something about refugees? That's not history ): That's like, geography.
I have so much eye fat ): Like seriously, it bugs me so much. ACTUALLY, it doesn't bug me as much as my eye bags. They like, never go away, and they're so unattractive ugha wfjioweafoe I NEED MORE SLEEP!!! Seriously, I'm worried - if I'm already this tired at this age with this workload, what am I going to be like in year 12? And the workload is only ever going to get bigger, HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO COPE JAFIOWEJIAOF. My eyebags will like droop down to my mouth EW YUCK
NGLAJWEF AWEJFA
After school on the bus was funny hehehehhe
Bus rides are really funnnnnn. I like legit almost died laughing on the bus and I started tearing up and then my eyeliner went everywhere omg. Bus rides are so amusing seriously fioawjfioawj. I was trying to explain to Michelle the face that me Gen and Christine saw last year omgiajefijaweifjawe. The one where his eyeballs were like rolled back and his eyes were all bloodshot and he looked drugged hehehehe TWAS SO FUNNY. And I was having trouble talking and I couldn't breathe because the laughter was like .. ATTACKING ME.
I'm so immature.
lol idek why that just popped into my head
but it did.
When I read my own blog posts I get kind of annoyed because I sound like an annoying bitch .__. AND EVEN IF I AM, I DISLIKE SOUNDING LIKE ONE.

Argh there are some times when I just feel so .. unsatisfied with myself. I'm unsatisfied with the way I look, and the way I act. Like I've said so many times in the past few weeks .. I'm trying to be healthier.
And I get this super motivation to like .. not 'fast', but just .. not eat stuff that isn't good for me? idk. HOWEVER, the motivation lasts for like .. 2 hours, and then I get hungry, and then I eat. And I get hungry so fast, and I eat so much. Oh my gad aiowefjiaweojfijewaij. And then I always say I'LL START JOGGING SOON but I never remember to ask my dad to get out the treadmill, and I'm pretty sure that even if he does, I won't jog because 'I don't have time'. And on that note ...

I need to watch -
lol, fuck me, seriously. how the fuck am i going to get off my ass to jog if i'm watching all of those? awefuijiaweohgaweiofj;weiohg;aweiojfioawhg ;ioawjfioaewjfioawfjeawijf ):

JFIOAJWE;IOFHAWEIOFJA;WEIOFH;AWEIOFHAWEJF

Day 2: Anger
Anger is when something or someone pisses you off. I don't think I get angry easily, but I get annoyed and frustrated easily. That's not the same thing, I don't think? I get annoyed when people fiddle loudly with things .. or when they tap their foot (even though Michelle catches me doing it sometimes); just generally those habit-y things.
I hate onions.
That is all.
Goodbye.

? "Ah, Bruno Mars" was Posted On: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 @7:28 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.