Hola!
Haven't posted for a few days so I guess now I have a lot to say about my interesting life, eh (:
Omnom. Friday was meh. After school at towers I saw a guy with hair that looked like fire and Michelle told me that was Marcus from Baulko. And I swear he made theeee scariest face at me. LOL it was like a smirk x glare x judging look and it was so scary like I'M NOT EVEN JOKING. I told Ted and he was like .. maybe it was just a fucked up smile and I was like LOLOLOL. Funny kids.
Yesterday after tutor I went to Cabra with Seowoo and Jina, and as usual, they were SOOOOO late, and Jina's phone was acting up so I couldn't even call her == I was just waiting there like an idiot and I had no idea where they were and I couldn't call EITHER of them; Jina with her acting up phone and Seowoo being all phone-less for 40 hour famine. They FINALLY came, and then we went to SUPER DISH to eat lunch. AND I ONLY JUST THEN REALISED THAT SUPER DISH IS LIKE .. A PUN. ON SUPER BOWL like whoaaaaaa HAHA. It hit me yesterday - I'm very impressed by Mr Chinaman's punning abilities. Omnom. Stared at my attractive noodle man who was doing a funky dance AHAH. Laughed with Seowoo at him omg but he's so cuteeee :3 We ordered far too much food though, I was stuffing myself because I felt bad leaving so much ):
Went fabric shopping and I bought myself this lovely teal chiffon, I am probably going to make yet another skirt with it .. I'm thinking pleated mini (: Hehe
OH MY GOD
I'm watching Devil Beside You again, omg jioafjweio;faweiojfweioafhio I swear .. my love for Mike He has been reignited. Oh my gad him and Rainie are like :') soooo cute. And Rainie still has all her baby fat in this, she's sah adorable and Mike He is so hot with his smile lol awjefioawejfiohaweiojweiofjwefoawejfohewoaifjewoafe. OVARIES BURST
I'M DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I love this drama so muchhhhhhhhh. I should ask Eric to download ISWAK 1 and 2 and also Love Contract and WHY WHY LOOOOVEEEEE fjaiowjfioawehaweiofjaewiofjawe and all the Taiwanese dramas I watched when I was in year 8 LOL AHH
I both hate and love dramas like this ): They give unsuspecting teenage girls the idea that they will find the perfect guy - both badass and sweet, who in fact, does not exist. fjIOFJIAWEFJEW mike he Y U SO PERFECT. Sigh. I'm rambling.
