Asher.
Okay, kids. This challenge seems interesting enough. Taken off Gen (:
Write whatever you want about these feelings:
Day 1: Love
Day 2: Anger
Day 3: Sadness
Day 4: Happiness
Day 5: Loneliness
Day 6: Jealousy
Day 7: Competitiveness
Day 8: Guilt
Day 9: Betrayal/trust
Day 10: Anxiety/ Nervousness
Day 11: Pride
Day 12: Hatred
Day 13: Hope
Day 14: Longing
Day 15: Self-confidence/self-hatred
Day 1: Love
Where to even begin?
Love is complicated. I'm just going to stick with the boy-girl (boy-boy, girl-girl, whatever you like, really) type of love for this, because that's the kind of stuff everyone likes to see - boy meets girl, they fall in love, they get married, have kids, grow old together. End of story. That's the idea of 'love' that I have desperately clung to, only to come to a realisation that love isn't .. 'perfect', if you like. Of course, I have no obvious recollection of being (so to speak) 'in love', so my judgement on this is mainly from what I've heard, read, seen, and assumed.
I don't know, but to me, love is .. closeness. It's like .. when you can spend all your time around that same person .. and yet, never get sick of them or want to leave. But then again, it's nowhere near as simple as that. I don't think love can be put into words.
Ugh omg I just cringed while reading over that. Yeugh omg.
I'm now in a strange mood and I'm listening to a ballad rn, so it's probably affecting my judgement LOL. If I was listening to some cutie teenage love song, I'd be saying different things. LET'S JUST STOP HERE.
That was awkward.
I have so much work to do, and so far I'm making very slow progress.
I'm not bothered to blog anymore.
Ugh omg.
