Wonderwoman
Omagad
I'm tired. I was really tired today. It was also really cold.
I was going to buy me a coppee this morning but I had no money except for a fifty and I did not want to break into it, so I spent le morning coffee-less and dying.
History test was first, HAHA oh goodness me, YOU PEOPLE THAT TOLD ME IT WAS EASY - YOU WERE OH SO VERY WRONG. Like, half of it was easy, but the half that wasn't .. DID MY HEAD IN. There was a whole timeline thing for the NITTY-GRITTY details of the Vietnam War which I did not even look over (honestly, ide remember learning it HA), puzzled over it for like 20 minutes and ended up copying my neighbours (: Tehehehe
Spent PE in the library, looking up lip balm and dresses with Elaine. LOL. SHE'S SUCH A SPAZ.
DRYBRA CAME BACK TO HAUNT US
Oh my gad, I walked into the maths classroom and I swear my jaw dropped to the floor. ajwiefjawioefj and NO LOLLY FRIDAY ): What happened to Lolly Friday fjaweiojfaeiowj. Spent lesson lolly-less and being constantly monitored by le Dry Bra; didn't do much, but got so much homework thrown at us. I doubt as to whether that homework will be completed. By anyone.
Ugh I've lost all my spirit for Lipsync. I shan't say no more about it.
NO STOKES TODAY! Whee, but instead we had Mort. Yeugh, fell asleep while watching a video about .. grains? LOL IDEK, it was so beyond boring and everyone was talking in German and I just completely zoned out. Renata and Elaine played hockey on the science tables HEHE. It was sooo cold when I went out to pee, the wind was like .. raping my hair, and I saw Anika at the toilets again. I swear, if I ever bump into an amigo at the toilet, it's always in last period and it's always Anika/Reena/Michelle. LOL.
Went to Gen's carriage to stalk her man, he was pree cute, I guess ;)
Bus was sooooooooo lateeeee.
Blaaahhh. Came home, did some English, watched a lot of videos, and did some food tech. I feel a lot less stressed than I was before. Yay.
Let's end with an amusing photo. Or two.


