?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Run devil run devil run run run

I'm so tired.
Rehearsed in the morning, rehearsed at recess, and rehearsed at lunch. I'm beginning to wonder whether we're rehearsing too much. When I used to played piano, I felt that if I played too much I actually got worse. And I am not bothered to learn Genie at all right now, I'm in such a cbf mood. Got home and crashed on my couch and just watched videos on my phone in the dark, leaving me extremely groggy and sleepy.
I'm so cold. My fingers are so cold. I should wear gloves.
Dr Stokes is so annoying and he reminds me of a dinosaur that never freaking shuts up, and just goes on and on and on about nothing. I dislike him a lot. I am so beyond glad that I'm not taking any sciences next year ajweiofjaiwojfioawej. WHICH REMINDS ME, I have to get my mother to sign the subject selection sheet. Omnom. I picked 3u maths, 2u English, modern, society and culture, food tech and legal. I'm quite happy with my choices as of now, hopefully my mind won't change (:
Argh, I am seriously breaking out. I've probably said that a lot this week but srsly .. PIMPLES. ON MY FOREHEAD. SO MANY. AND THEY HURT SO MUCH AWEJOFIJEIAFJ;OWIJF. And also, my skin feels really dry and rough, even though I moisturise like EVERY SECOND. I think it's because of this weather, it's making my skin horrible ): GAAAH SUMMER PLEASE HURRY UP AND COMEEEEEEEEEEE
Ew. School tomorrrowwwww
YUCK YUCK
Goodbyeeee

? "Run devil run devil run run run" was Posted On: Thursday, August 11, 2011 @6:55 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.