?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


The boy who lived .. come for pie.

I FINALLY WATCHED HARRY POTTER WITH MICHELLE TODAY!!!
WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT (GENTANYA) IT WAS GOOD AS. AHHHHHHHH I cried like 3 times LOL but since I'm such an expert on crying I managed to do it discreetly and in silence. The cinema was almost empty, and it was really awks in the beginning because it was completely silent. Like, LEGIT. Usually in a cinema before the movie there's the sound of popcorn chewing, crunching and munching and just people tittering away, but today it was like .. THE SILENCE WAS DEAFENING. Ahh the movie was good and Dean has gotten shuper hot and I swear he's like a head taller than everyone else. FAR OUT HARRY IS SO FREAKING SHORT AND RON LOOKS A BIT ON THE CHUBBY SIDE .____. And Harry is also unpleasantly hairy, might I mention? Or Daniel Radcliffe, I suppose I should say.
Omnom.
I've been into old HK songs lately (:
I have nothing to write about. WHY IS MY LIFE SO BORING.
I feel like pizza.
Too bad for me. My teeth are brushed and le house is pizzaless.
I should camp at Michelle's. She always eats pizza. Hehe.
Goodbye, baby goodbye.

? "The boy who lived .. come for pie." was Posted On: Monday, August 8, 2011 @11:19 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.