Wow, its been a while since my last post. I just wasn't bothered, ha. Maybe I should write a super long post to make up for it HAHA jks my week wasn't interesting enough.
Hmm, so I got dragged into a kpop medley for the lipsync concert by Audrey and Christine and we're doing Abracadabra LOL. I feel so stupid because people are like all JUDGY and like ../thinking; don't you have to be sexy to do Abracadabra? OTL. The rehearsing has been fun so far, though, and I am kind of excited for it :L But the choice for the last song .. is ... ugh. It's Genie. Like seriously when I found out some peeps wanted to do Genie my eyebrows shot up off my face. I do not want to do Genie at all. Like. Omagawd. Ew.
Sigh.
So last night I went out with my family for dinner, and it was one of those restaurants where you can see the chefs actually make the food, and there was like .. ridiculously good looking chef. And he was making noodles. Like, not cooking noodles, but making the actual noodles themselves and doing prep like idek and oh my holey moly he was so good looking IT SO WAS NOT EVEN FUNNY. Hqjdjwdjsn and he'd flick his hair out of his eyes or smile at idekwut and I would .. swoon HAHA and my cousin is just like .. judging me LOL. And he walked out of the kitchen and he was really tall albeit a bit lanky :L So I called him noodle man EHEHEHE. jwjdjwhdjwkdj I want to see him again NOMNOM. Dear family, let's go to that restaurant again (:
HARRY POTTER TOMORROW WITH MICHELLE! Ngl how exciting, I'm FINALLY seeing Harry Potter WHEEEEE
I hardly remember my week. What did we even do this week? ._____.
WE HAD DRY...BRA for maths lolidk how to spell her name .. DRYBRA omg she is HORRIBLE and she's so mean, especially to Tanya LOL. Ugh and she talks with this drony .. slow voice that makes me want to scream and chuck my maths book at her ARGGHHH
Just thought about attractive noodle man again. I MISS HIS FACE. Lol ugh so shallow OTL but blaaaahh
I'm tired now and I feel sick.
Byebye
