?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Ngl idek what's happening to me
All my work is getting the better of me, and I'm starting to stress.
Jokes.
I never stress. I'm far too organised.
Jokes.
I am so freaking stressed right now. And I'm also hungry and frustrated and I can't stop checking my phone every few minutes because I'm waiting for a text. Ugh oh my god, when I'm stressed I just rage quit and start tumblr'ing/blogging/fanfic-reading, all of which I'm doing now. I hate me so much.
BUT, studying for history is so far going okay, I guess. Not especially well, but not too bad. And I think I have maths homework.
Oh my gad
I'm so
frustrated
and annoyed
ajewfiowjfaowehioajweghawefoijaweioghaiweofjieoahgawiogjawef;weiojfaioe

? "" was Posted On: Thursday, August 18, 2011 @8:57 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.