?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Julia.

Feeling horrible.
Sigh.

It is actually properly getting warmer! Haha, I swear I've said that so much lately, but I am really looking forward to summer, for the first time in ... ever. If it stays this warm til Friday, I am so going to wear shorts and give my legs their first breather of soon-to-be spring air. Speaking of spring, I was sneezing so much today. And Elaine told me off for sniffing LOL. Gosh, ladeh.
English comp was first, that was seriously ... so fucking boring. The articles just made me want to rip the paper into pieces and burn them. And I kept swearing to myself through it, and Renata was like .. shuttup, Carla. HAHA but seriously, when I'm pissed I tend to vomit profanity in masses. I guess that's normal though .__. Um, so yeah. It was a gross paper. And it made my head hurt.
Year assembly ... formal committee. Huh. The prospect of the long awaited year 10 formal is seriously not as attractive as it was when I was in year 9. Now, it just seems like a spruced-up primary school style disco at an RSL club. Oh well, hopefully our year will make it fun (COUGHSIFCOUGH), and it'll be fun buying the dress and stuff .. so yeah. I'm still looking forward to it (:
Me and Michelle finally presented our powerpoint in elective history, and we got full marks! Hooraaayyy. Tanya and Renata got told off for saying 'um' too much AHA. But srsly Moldy, a bit unfair there. Everyone else said um.
PE last .. got put in a group with people I like and am happy working with, so all is good.
I'm in such a bad mood right now. The kind of mood where you just kind of stone and don't think about anything, while being pissed at the same time. Ugh.
My vocabulary is so limited. I blame 2 years ago me for not continuing reading. I read so much in primary school, and I would never go to sleep without reading for like .. half an hour before. Now, I don't go sleep without listening to music/ watching videos/ using the wifi. Sigh.
ajwefiojawei;ofhaweiofjaweiofh weaiofjweioheiowja;iohgaweiofjeiowhao;hweioaj;fewiofjae;w.
Wednesday tomorrow. Wednesday guy, where are you? I miss you so. Jks. Just your face.

I'm not pretty, I'm not beautiful.

? "Julia." was Posted On: Tuesday, August 2, 2011 @9:21 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.