?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


All I really want is to hold you tight, treat you right, be with you daaaay and night~

My life is so messy right now. Not in the deep-emotional-FEELINGS sense, but more like, I just have a lot of things to do but I can't seem to find the time/remember to do them/be bothered.
So many exams and tests to study for, so many deadlines and due dates.
So much music I need to download, so many books I want to read, so many things I want to make.
I want to clean and organise my room, and get to all that decorating I was meant to do in the holidays. When I'm on fashion blogs or design blogs, I become so inspired. But that inspiration is short lasted. It dies down, to be hidden under the continuous amount of schoolwork that is poured upon us. That ticks me off so much. There aren't enough hours in a day, and one can never have too much time on their hands. Sigh. And I was meant to start jogging too, and ask my dad to take out the treadmill but I've kept forgetting, and my dad always seems too tired.
I think I should learn to be nicer to my dad. He is a dick pretty mean, yes, but he works so hard for our family. Ugh but it's so hard to try to be nice to him when he rages at me for no apparent reason (ALL. THE. FUCKING. TIME). People probably think I'm horrible to my dad .___. I guess I am.
UGH LET'S JUST NOT TALK ABOUT THIS. PISSING ME OFF

So, um. My day was pretty good.
It's so cold ;~;
I want to change my theme. I was experimenting with a new one yesterday, and since I'm such a noob at HTML it turned out HORRIBLY. So I just went back to this, sigh. When I have time I'll look for one. SEE? 'When I have time.' Question - will I ever have time? I'm always too busy doing other pointless shit. FML. F to the M to the L.
We finally picked parts in our dance and I got Ga-in. LOL omg, Ga-in is so sexy idek I feel ashamed to even TRY to replicate her sexiness. LOL we all have HUUUUGEE shoes to fill in the case of sexiness. Except for maybe Gen. Her shoes are a little smaller. I HATE HER. SHE'S JUST NATURALLY GOOD AT THIS STUFF D< gagyaygyagygyagyaygaygyagyaygygyaygayagay. Apparently there are year 9s doing a kpop medley as well, ughhhh. That means we have to be better than them, as well as the year 8s. Far out. And then I need to give out time to do that as well because I don't want to let everyone else down. Sigh.
Le mother bought strawberries this afternoon. I would have normally been ECSTATIC but I was really craving noodles LOL. Me Christine and Gen were just spying on people that were eating LOL. There was this guy and he was eating what looked like Singapore noodles .. and I'm like LEGIT DYING. And another dude was eating Subway omggggggggg. It's okay now though because I filled my tummy with rice (: OMNOMNOMNOM
I've started on my Vietnam revision! Ooft, there's so much to know. Do we have to know about the Cold War, and the Korean War? Are they linked? Lol idek I haven't listened in class for like the past 10 lessons (Question - have I ever listened in class?) so I pretty much know nothing not very much. Yay. Studying.
I think I'm going to go practice Abracadabra now. Bye!

? "All I really want is to hold you tight, treat you right, be with you daaaay and night~" was Posted On: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 @7:20 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.