?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


IT'S A FIB

OMAGAD
TODAY WAS A PRETTY SPAZ DAY
I spazzed sah much

I think me and Michelle were on a high at the station this morning. AHA the funny stories she tells me about her Sundays OHOHO. I was shocked by something and Michelle thought there was a new kid at the station AHA ;) And Jeffrey is selling tiny chocolates for 1 dorra that are not worth their price at all. We were all like OMG SO CHEAP when he's like .. they're 1$, but he showed us and THEY'RE TINY. Hehehheheheheeheheheheh
Had a fun activity to do in English .. something to do with survival out in the desert? And my beliefs (and others') that I would not last a day in the desert was further confirmed by this. Sunglasses B) EHEHEHE idk why i'm so happy right now. IT'S STRANGE. Omnomnomnomnom.
Ping pong was fun, I had a total winning streak and I kept jinxing Reena and her 'good luck band' which proved anything but.
Geography .. meh I don't even remember
Hurried it to the gym, 'practiced', idek, i'm SOOO SICK OF THESE SONGS OMGGGGG
Maths ... AHA OMG MY PROBABILITY TEST OMG I DID SO BAD LOOOL
Bus was funny (: Fluffy is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. He is so cute it makes me want to faint and squeal and just go into fangirl mode. fasjfiawefiojaweiofjaiowejf He's so cute aiowfjeioawfiowejifoaweiofjaweofewiojhfaoisehfioawejefwighawioefjaio;whwe giawj;iofhawigj w;iaghaweioj;f ;eiowag;aiowf;ioawhg;ioeawfio;awh;f;ioaw;jfi;oawejf.
Started singing something that sounded like BBONGIYAAAAAAA
BBONGIYAAAAA
Michelle tried to explain it to me omg it was so funny
'IT'S A FIB'
And I was like full laughing/attempting to not hide my laughter when I was walking down to the library, and pretty man 2 was walking up and I swear he wtf-face'd me. LOL because I was literally smiling like a lunatic and it was so hard not to just collapse and start laughing fjajfiweojfa.
Okay.
A bit of a spazz post.
Mm, came home and made myself a salad for dinner (: It had cucumber, tomato, avocado, tuna, beans, and corn. It was absolutely delicious and I felt super healthy while eating it. Omnom.
Then I attempted to do the dances in my heels, I have one pair that are super comfortable, but then I tried on my higher ones, which are only 11cm (according to Gen, the average heel size is 12cm), and I kind of strutted around my house for maybe 15 minutes in them, doing stuff and OMG my feet hurt now. LOL. Clearly ... I'm not going to be wearing those.
Such a messy post .___.
SO MUCH WORK TO DO!
Bye~

? "IT'S A FIB" was Posted On: Monday, August 15, 2011 @8:33 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.