?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Wise words won't stop the bleeding

I'm back from our long awaited barbecue (:
Oh, goodness, it was so fail but nice at the same time HAHA.
My whole day:
The weather was so nice today. It was really sunny and the sky was so blue! It was like completely cloudless, but I actually like clouds so :l These Chinese tourists were being extremely space-takey and they kept looking at us with their judging eyes. And they took our melted plates! They were like YAH WE GIVE DEM BACK but they didn't. So Amanda that ninja went and took them back AHAHA (:
Michelle's mama gave me a lift to Towers, hehe (: She dropped me off at a traffic light when the light was green so I was like OMG full scrambling to get out and the cars behind were beeping LOL OH WELLS.
I was deleting stuff off my laptpp and I was going through my laptop photos .. OH MY GOSH my face is so funny ajwefijawiojwe my own face makes me laugh awjiefioawejfioaej

One of the less scary ones out of the huge set that me and Jina took in elective history omagad EHEHEHHEHE

SCIENCE WITH MICHELLEEEE LMAO MY FACE I CANNOT AJWIOEFJ

AHA soz Michelle I LOVE YOU, I REALLY DO

I plaited my hair last night and it turned out half curly AHA



I have to go work now ): Yuck, more newspapersss
Hopefully I shall get the pics of todey from Renata soon (:
BYE


? "Wise words won't stop the bleeding" was Posted On: Monday, July 11, 2011 @5:39 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.