Oh my gosh. I am so angry at myself. Sigh, so you know how I said I planned to finish the skirt last night? Well, I decided instead to finish it tonight, because it was just plain unrealistic to aim to do it in a day.
I was working on it, and I was so so so so close to finishing, and I was sah excited, so I was kind of rushing, and I made a mistake :/ In trying to fix up that mistake, I made ANOTHER mistake. Which means I'm going to have to unpick a whole side on the skirt tomorrow. And now I'm feeling soooooo disturbed and not at peace and INCOMPLETE because I'm so freaking close to finishing it, and I really just want to pull all nighter and do it. But nooo my mother is like GO TO SLEEP JFWAIOJWAFI
Oh my gosh sooo motherfucking frustrating, seriously.
Jfwaiojwafiojdedafwaiojhi oh my GAAAAAAD.
My bed is nice and warm.
Ugh goodnight.
