Hey there darling
HerrroooooOkay, so today I was working for my dad, but I woke up in the morning with red spots like, EVERYWHERE on my face. I'm pretty sure it was an allergic reaction, but to what I had no idea. Dad make me go to work anyway, he was like NO ONE WILL NOTICE. Worked for like 2 hours, and then my face started getting REALLY red and like .. tingly, so I decided to go home. Went to the chemist and the lady said it was an allergic reaction and it was an 'easy fix' and gave me some tablets and a really nice flowery smelling cream. Hopefully it'll go away soon :/
So now I'm sitting at home looking really really stupid because my face is all red and I have like patchy looking lotion on it. Oh my gad just looked in the mirror, I LOOK ABSOLUTELY GROTESQUE OH GOODNESS ME. ALRIGHTY not going anywhere until it goes away /hermit.
Sigh, my holidays are such a fail. I haven't done any work, and haven't gone out anywhere, and I have completely disregarded my holiday plan; in which I was meant to decorate/clean my room and eat like a rabbit for the whole two weeks. ARGHH I've been eating chips and ice cream and oh my gosh awioefjiawjafwefjawe. GRRR I swear I'm going to get so fat if I continue like this TT TT It's my mother's fault, she bought me chips when I least
I'm going to make a start on my work after I finish this post.
And after I go tumblr for a bit
And youtube
Ughhhhhhh oh my gad staying away from mirrors
HEY CREW, WHAT ARE WE DOING FOR THE BARBECUE?
Here's a list of what we need:
- Sausages (20, 25ish, assuming everyone eats about 2)
- Another type of meat - thin meat, if y'all fobs want Korean meat then you gotta buy that yourself cos idek where to get that
- Eggs, tomatoes, potatoes, onion
- Tomato & barbecue sauce
- Bread (which I plan to bring)
- FRUIT
- 2ish, 3ish bottles of drinks? Relying on experience, drinks never get finished, so the less we buy the better
Text me, kays? (:
WORK NOW
We ouuuttttttttt
