?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Bubble bubble bubble POP

Wassup
This is like the first time in three days I've touched the computer, surely that must be a record or something for me HEHE. I haven't done any work though, I've just been glued to my sewing machine :l Sigh, I'm so sick of my skirt. It's finished but its a bit dodgy because I got pissed and just randomly sewed the side together haphazardly this morning. Ahhh so annoying D: hmm what should I make next?
Here's my skirt. Clearly, a fashionable choice of upper body attire. SEXY TEAPOT PYJAMAS BABY. Heheh so anyway, the skirt turned out a little fuller than I imagined it, but all in all I guess I'm quite happy with it.


Such uneventful holidays so far. Idek what happened to all my friends I THINK THEY ALL DIED. Sigh sigh sigh I'm so bored and I have so much but I just plain cannot be fucked to start.
My mum bought me bed socks. They're so soft and nice and ahhhh so warrrmm. I'm so tired and so not bothered to do anythingnnnnnnasdfnaidsfjiasjfiasdjfajdsijadsfj.
OH here's the cake that me and Reena got on Friday :D

Is it not gorgeous? It looks a little bit like green carpet IT WAS TASTY so it's all good (:

LOL OH MY GOD MY FRIENDS ARE HORRIBLE.
I ONLY JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT KPOP FEST IN SYDNEY. Well, such good friends you guys are ajifjweofwajf THIS IS THE KIND OF STUFF YOU'RE MEANT TO TELL ME. Oh my gad if it's real it's so exciting because the artist lineup is absofreakinlutely AMAAAAAZING. It's a bit too good to be true but OHWELL LET'S JUST HOPE IT IS /crosses fingers. Definitely keeping that day open omagad ajefojwiojfoawejaje.
LOL Reena was telling me about how she learnt a new word: 'guilo' and I'm like .. lol dude that's Chinese. HAHA seriously Asians are amazing
Omg I got my report back jaiowejfioawejfej. I did ... like .. meh. Like literally. So meh.

AND TANYA you mean the Iced Tea guy? No, that wasn't nice smile guy (though he did have a very nice smile), I've never seen him before. He looked like J. Reyez. INTERESTING STUFF, GUYS.

LET'S FUCK TO DUBSTEP
lol um jks i'm not actually sure why i wrote that. dubstep wouldn't be very good to fuck to
not that i would know
Work tomozzaaaaaa
Money for me
hoho

You are such a hypocritical sonofabitch.

? "Bubble bubble bubble POP" was Posted On: Wednesday, July 6, 2011 @4:15 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.