?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Nothing lasts forever

Ahoy!
Hmm, Saturday.
The week has zoomed past us far too quickly. Did absolutely no schoolwork this week, I just made my skirt, watched a lot of tv and studied a teeny bit for the exam, while the pile of unread newspapers on my desk slowly grew. They're waiting to be read.
Tutor today, I remember absolutely NOTHING from logarithm, we did it so long ago and I'm not completely sure where all my homework handouts have gone, HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO STUDY? I'm so fucked, oh my gosh. Amanda raped all my belongings using MY highlighter and now practically all I own has her name graffitied all over it, followed by love hearts and smiley faces. HAHA sigh, that girl.
I watched the first episode of City Hunter yesterday. Sorry Audrey and Richard, so far it has not captivated me and all I got from it was that Lee Minho is a secret agent/spy/lol idek and also that he is really hot. If I get time maybe I'll try continue (: Uhm, made a start on Heartstrings which is SO FAR (so far being about 20 minutes) okay, it's just like your average boy meets girl drama, I'm guessing. And I don't really like the couple that much so meh.
Jason Chen and JV released a new cover! Hehe, its good (: Joseph is sooo freaking cute and I LOVE HIS VOICE OHMAGAD. Hehehe he's so good looking ngl jfwaiojwafi ahhh /spaz. And Jason Chen is soooo talented and he looks like Arthur (: Remember the cartoon, Arthur? HAHA. Ah, my head hurts. I'm going out for the first time these holidays with friends on Monday (: Hehe barbecue! Bye (:

? "Nothing lasts forever" was Posted On: Saturday, July 9, 2011 @9:01 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.