?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Flashback

Alrighty, my favourite day of the week. Sunday.
You know why I like it? Because I can sleep in til 12, eat breakfast as slowly as I want, and then laze around for the rest of the day on the computer, in my bed, watching tv.
So, ate an extravagant breakfast this morning. Almost one whole bread roll (those Vietnamese ones), a slice of pizza, and an orange. It doesn't sound like that much, BUT OH, IT IS. I was so full afterwards, and y'all should know how much it takes for me to get full, ehehe. Then about an hour or so later, I ate a huge bowl of rice with chicken, followed by biscuits and some ice cream. MY STOMACH IS HAPPY.
Watched some HIMYM today, and finished tutor homework, and that was all. I've started looking through my newspapers, and am still unsure of what topic I'm going to choose. Juggling between education/youth affairs or ... environmental issues. Lol oh my gad I give absolutely no fucks about world issues. I'm such a horrible soul. There's a lot of stuff about teenage pornography and sex scandals and it's honestly really disturbing; what teenagers these days get up to. Like, there's so much I'd like to say about it, but I don't know how to put it into words, nor how express my views without the use of common slander.
SO UM ANYWAY.
I'M GOING TO THE SNOW! My cousins called me and started screaming at me on the phone and they were all OMG YOU'RE SO COMING TO THE SNOW WITH US BALHLAHBLA. And I'm just like ._____. I don't want to. LOL but seriously, I hate .. going places. I like shopping, and like .. going out to play with friends and stuff, but I hate having to actually .. GO PLACES. Yknow? I don't like travelling, I don't plan to ever 'travel the world' as they say it, and I'd be very content and happy in just staying at home in my bed. But oh my gad, peer pressure and all, ALL THREE OF THEM were just screaming at me OMFG YOU HAVE TO COME ITS GON BE SO FUN
So yeah. I got pressured into going to the snow. .___. The Friday, Saturday and Sunday before school starts. SIGH. That means I have to get all my work done before then, or I'm screwed. And oh my fucking god exit exam I have to study for that ioawejfoawjeifoj I'M SO FUCKED, GUYS. ;~;
Sigh but my American relos are leaving soon, I should probably make the most of the time that's left ..
and skiing should be fun, roight? HA oh my gad I bet you I'm gonna suck at it.
SIGH OH WELL.
Barbecue tomorrowwwww 8) OMNOMNOMNOM
Byebye my loves

? "Flashback" was Posted On: Sunday, July 10, 2011 @6:36 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.