?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


LIVIN THE VIDA LOCA

Ohmagad, such a long day TT TT Just got back from dinner with the family. It was Ava's birthday todey, eheh.
Went out with the usual people todey, Eric, Brandon and Gen and it was fun (: Finally persuaded Gen to come karaoke with us AHA. Roamed the city, blew my hard earned money on food and went and bummed at the library and Tanya came to say hi heheh
SO, tomorrow I am going to the snow with my cousins! Ohmagad, so excited yet so not excited. It's like a freakin 6 hour bus ride omagad I should pull an all nighter and just sleep on the bus tomorrow. Loljks I fail at all nighters. It's only three days, so I'll be back by Friday night which is good, cos then I can go to tutor the next day. HAHA lame, but seriously I have to go because its the last lesson before exit exam jfwaiojdkwk /dead. Ahhhh and we're going to go snowboarding LOL I'M GOING TO FAIL AND FACEPLANT IN THE SNOW OMAGAD. Fun stuff, guys ..
And this was SOOO last minute so I'm just packing like ... everything. AHHHH I'm sah tired and I still have to shower and organise my shit omfg seriously
BYEBYE

? "LIVIN THE VIDA LOCA" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 @11:47 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.