?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Werk it bb

HOLA!
Today was an okay day (:
At lunch I got a bit crushed by Renata and Tanya, and there was this wet patch on Tanya's ass cos the grass was wet HAHA. OH and I had a foil moustache and it was just really cool HEHE.

lmao tiny asian eyes, and it's really bright :/ But you can see my moustache HEHE so it's ALL GOOD.
Got maths back, quite happy with my mark but AS USUAL most of my friends got better than me. Why? WHY? WHYYYYYYY
Why are all my friends so fucking smart? UNEQUAL DISTRIBUTION OF INTELLIGENCE
Sigh.
Anyway, after school I went grocery shopping with my mother for the first time in like .... MONTHS, and she let me buy all this stuff. I bought like some ice cream and some random gelato stuff. So I'm eating this hazelnut gelato and OH MY GOSH it is so so tasty and creamy and light and just absolutely lovely. :3333333333
After this, I'm going to do some maths. Fun ....
This ice cream is actually getting really unpleasantly sweet, but still really nice.
Ah my head hurts.

Day 15: a picture of someone you fancy at the moment
NO ONE. I'm nobody's fool OHOHOHOH
loljks
Here he is ;)

Day 16: if the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do with your remaining time on earth?
Tell all my friends and family how much I love them, tell some people some things, eat one last extravagant meal, and probably some more random stuff ...

Alrighty. Work.

? "Werk it bb" was Posted On: Monday, June 6, 2011 @5:21 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.