?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


I'm too fucking cool to study.

Cbf to study, so I just ended up luvoing instead HAHA
I'm such a time waster .. I'm so going to regret this tomorrow / later tonight HAHA
Oh well 8)
HEYGUISEITSMYFACE

me being happy about only 2 exams left and i have really mismatched eyes LOOOOL

naked forehead

8) my own face makes me laugh LOL

OMNOMNOMNOM I'll start studying at 6. Yeah (: HAHA
Omg I'm such a time wasterrrr awjfioaweiofhioawefjaweiofwe

BYE

? "I'm too fucking cool to study." was Posted On: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 @5:49 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.