C O M E
HELLO!One more day to go for exams! YAY, I am so excited for tomorrow afternoon, it would be absolutely awesome if I could finish exams, and then see Wednesday guy. HOHO. I miss Wednesday guy, omg D< LMAO actually, I'm having kind of a hard time remembering what he looks like, LOL. OHWELLS I just really really hope I'll see him tomorrow. /crosses fingers.
Alrighty, so today was ... pretty good, I guess.
OH MY GOD I got the crappest coffee this morning. It was SO FREAKING BAD. I got a hazelnut latte right, and they put SOO much hazelnut into it. Like, I swear, it did not even taste like latte at all. It was just syrup and milk. It was so gross. I gave half of it to Renata, she chugged it down like a tank HAHA.
Me and Michelle were just cramming stuff for Martin Luther King on the bus, and I memorised way more stuff than I needed to, and my essay was pretty crap HAHA. Oh well, I'm just so glad it's over.
Studied like crazy in period 2 and 3, I learned ALL of the stupid UN anagrams and stuff, and it turned out I hardly used ANY of them. Zomg that's so gay.
After exams I always forget what was in the exams/ everything I memorised for it LOL.
Ngl I'm so excited for tomorrow! FJIOAWEFJAIOHFAIOWEJF, after school me and Michelle are gonna hit up towers to buy presents for the Nagoya people, and then we're gonna get started on completing our What To Do After Holidays list. I'M SO EXCITED, GUYS.
And then, Cabramatta on Saturday after tutor with my homies for noodles and fabric buying, ugh I cannot wait. And I have to watch Pirates 4.
BTW GUYS, Eric hasn't watched Pirates. ANY of them. THAT'S RIGHT. End your friendship with him now.
HAHA
Hum, I'm going to procrastinate a bit, and then I'll go to study for Shakespeare tomorrow. One more day (: Just have to push through tonight, and then WE'RE FREEEEEEEEE~
Day 10: if you could live off of one food and one beverage for the rest of your days, what would they be?
Uhm probably a sandwich. LOL. A sandwich that has absolutely EVERYTHING in it. Have you guys had a steak sandwich before? IT'S SO GOOD OMFG FOODGASM. And drink is probably water HAHA, sorry, I'm boring 8)



More Vini U! Unf this kid is so cute. I question those shoes though, I really do. Ugh I love cute white boys. UGH YUM. I give up on Asian boys. LOLJK
As if I could give up on this lovely piece of goodness



UNFFFFFFFFF
Alright.
Going to calm myself.
HEHEHE. That's enough time wasting for now, off to try and study (:
Bye!
