?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Jumbahiga

Hi there (:
Sigh, so I'm in geography rn, and there's really absolutely no point in listening in class once half yearlies are over. Why is geography so tedious? It makes me feel so sleepy, and I kind of want to watch drama now, but imma get Elaine to give me Dream High (:
Hehe, now that half yearlies are over I am going to just .. PLAY every day. No more studying, yeyeyyeeyeyeyeeyeyeyeee~
Sigh but I"m going to have to work at the cafe like ALL THE TIME if I want to play, as well as save up for my camera as well ... all the money that I earned in the holidays has somehow disappeared. I dono how I managed to use it all, but I did. That freaking sucks. How long is it going to take me to save up TT TT
And I want a new computer as well ... I tres want a mac, because they're so purdy and light and SEXY. Sighsighsighsigh I'm so freaking povo, IT SUCKS. And I found out that my mum cancelled my bank account. HUUUUUU where is all my money?! TT TT
And then I'm going to Max Brenner todey after school, who knows how much money I'm going to spend there.
WHY DOES MY WHOLE LIFE REVOLVE AROUND MONEY JALIWEFJOAIWEHFOAWEJ.
Gay gay gay gay gay gay.
Need to change my phone wallpaper .. imma just go through photo galleries HAHA, I need a new wallpaper for my home computer tooooooo. Humdeehum.
Goodbye, back to geography .... (:

? "Jumbahiga" was Posted On: Thursday, June 2, 2011 @9:21 AM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.