?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


DONE AND DUSTED

ZOMG HIAFJWEFOAWEJFIOAWEHFAWEOIJ
HI BLOG
WE FINISHED EXAMS TODAY 8)
I was sooooo happy this arvo, zomg and I saw Wednesday guy HEHEHE HE'S SO CUTE, except Michelle like gave me her ... face and D<<<< HE'S CUTE, OKAY
And zomg on the train there was this dude who had the same bag as Michelle, and we purposely walked past him to see if he would notice, and he didn't even notice. WHICH IS A BIT GAY.
LMAAOOO had a funny bus ride, luvo'd like crazy on Christine's ipod LOOOOL WE'RE SO ATTRACTIVE, GUYS HOHOOOHOO. If she posts them on her blog I shall save some HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE.
Went to towers with Michelle ... we bought some random stuff lol I don't even remember anymore.
OH WE GOT THE STUFF FOR THE NAGOYA GIRLS A SWIRLY STRAW. NGAJOWIEFJAIWOEFHAWEOIWE I'M SO HAPPY THAT I FINISHED EXAMS
My geography long response was ULTIMATE BULLSHIT, BUT I DON CURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But omg I lost my boyfriend, Hegbert.
TT TT HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
He was so beautiful. ): Where did you goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHHEHEHEHEH
I'm so happeh
(:
I need to clean my room now, which I'm actually looking forward to. LOL OTL I'M WEIRD, OKAY?

? "DONE AND DUSTED" was Posted On: Wednesday, June 1, 2011 @5:50 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.