?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


'I'm seeing double ...'

HI THERE BLOG!
Today was an excellent day.
Girls from Nagoya came today, Japanese people are freaking ADORBS. They're so small made and pale and talk with their with their cute EH?s and AH?s and it's just so damn cute :3 My buddy's name was Haruno, and she was SOOOOO cute.
Had a bit of a hard time communicating though, I mainly indicated with my hands and she didn't say much anyway. I gave her my present and she was like ' AH, KAWAIIIIIII' and gave me some realllly pretty handmade paper bookmarks and some pencils and a rubber in a really nice box and they were really purdy (: Had WAY too much food at recess, I don't know what happened to it all, I think that Amanda or something took it all home LOL.
Didn't get to do VA, so we ended up having a random careers-y lesson with Dr Turner. I like Dr Turner, I think he's really nice and quite amusing (: Talked about procrastination, future, just that kind of stuff, made me uncomfortable but MEH.
Had a really dodgy, unimpressive lunch. The salad was like :/ and the only good thing was the potato salad. How crap would it be if Japanese people think that that kind of meal is what we eat everyday? TOTALLY TAINTS THE REPUTATION OF AUSTRALIA
loljk what reputation
Bush dancing ... LOL we just did the heel toe polka and the nutbush HAHA. It was quite fun heheheheheheehehe.
Then they had to leave ): Anika's buddy cried and it was sad. Oh well. It was fun meeting them (:
And then Brandon and Eric came in the arvo, I swear they like .. live at the library or something now HAHA. I was meant to be working, but my mum was being strangely nice and was like .... you don't have to work today (: hehehehe
There was this picture of a two people doing yoga on the wall thing at the library, and I swear, it's two girls. But everyone is like NO, IT'S A GUY. And like zomgsh WUT faiowejfiaeowfhawefoiwej it seriously looked like a girl to me HAHA. We were discussing it, and then some Baulko guy that was doing community service (lol idk?) at the library stopped, and looked at the wall with a puzzled expression HAHA. I was like 'it's a girl, right?' and he's like 'I don't know ...' and walks away LOL FUNNY GUY. (Y)
And then idek what happened to us ... but we started talking about ... stretching? And tkd? LOL IDEK, kegels HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Started laughing REALLY HARD, nonstop for like a good 15, 20 minutes, AND EVERYTHING STARTED GETTING REALLY FUNNY LOOL.
And Eric cried. LMFAO IT WAS SO DAMN FUNNY.
And I don't meant that he teared up, I mean, that he really, really cried. Tears were streaming down his face and he went all red and it was fucking hilarious LOL. He cried for ages HAHAHAHA.
And heaps of other stuff happened but I've forgotten it all, dayum. It was funny though. Spent like ages just collapsed on the floor laughing.
And omg, I went to pee, and a guy walked out of the woman's toilet and was like 'FUCK' and then walked into the man's toilet LMFAO. Cracked up like crazy about that HAHA.
Hopefully I've lost all the calories from yesterday LOL
I love those crazy kids 8)

Day 13: three confessions of your choice
Lol um I really don't know how to do this one :/
1. I'm stupid. loljk not really a confession, cos you guys already know, but yeah.
2. I'm a damager. LOL everything that I have, I somehow manage to ruin, break, destroy, lost, melt, idk HAHA.
3. I'm so pov. I need moolah TT TT

This old man, he played one, he played knick knack on my thumb, with a knick knack paddy wack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home
This old man, he played two, he played knick knack on my shoe,
with a knick knack paddy wack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home
This old man, he played three, he played knick knack on my ______, with a knick knack paddy wack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home
This old man, he played four, he played knick knack on my door, with a knick knack paddy wack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home
This old man, he played five, he played knick knack on my ... thigh? LOL with a knick knack paddy wack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home
etc.
LOL ME AND MICHELLE GOT SO STUCK ON 3, 7 & 10. Does it go any higher than 10?

Omnom.
Cabra tomorrow (: What am I going to wear?
Byeeee!

? "'I'm seeing double ...'" was Posted On: Friday, June 3, 2011 @9:13 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.