?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Fondue for two

Ahoy there (: School was a bit of a bludge, but we got science back and bshckwjf I did pretty bad, but not EXTREMELY bad, so I guess thats okay. And I'm dropping it next year anyway so MEH. Hehe. Uhm, don't recall much of the day, except for last period, that computing skills exam which was totally stupid == I got like 84%, and I surprisingly got all the excel shit right, HA.
It was probably all pure luck (:::::::::: I'm so not technologically savvy ..

Spazzed about Beast with Elaine in english, I'm such a buhtooty HAHA.

Omnom. After school I was halfway to the station with Michelle, walking in the POURING RAIN, and then Gen called me to go back to Westfield == I got pretty soaked this arvo, the rain just randomly started pouring down.
Eric and Brandon came to Hornsby, and Eric showed me his extremely convincing fake bus pass.
Richard's photoshopping skills are impressive (Y)

Mm, took the bus from Hornsby and went to towers, it was nice and empty HEHE. Completely SPAMMED Christine's ipod with my FACE OHOHO. I swear, everyone's phone/ ipod has my face. LOL

Arrived at towers, had trouble deciding what we were going to eat so we just had KFC. HAHA WE'RE FATTIES OTL

Walked around for a bit, my bag was heavy as shit, from the text that we borrowed todey. The book thief, apparently its good (: Mm, then we STUFFED ourselves with Max Brenner. Oh goodness me, I felt SOOOOO sick after it, just looking at chocolate made me sick. And I spilt water on the table cos I wanted to take some cos my bottle was empty OTL /Asian

Ugghhhhh I feel SO SICK RN ZOMG. Will not eat chocolate for like, another month. And like, the ratio of chocolate to fruit that they give you is like, 3:1. So you're left with an enormous amount of chocolate and no fruit to dip in it :/ Feel so sick after all that chocolate, omfgggg.

Then, Dad raged at me for reasons idek, he's always angry nowadays D< He needs to calm down or something.
Alrighty. Good day (: Still feeling horribly weighed down and fat, but twas a good day.
Work tomorrow! Come visit me at the cafe, guys. HAHA JOKES stay away from me
Goodbye, my lovelies!

? "Fondue for two" was Posted On: Thursday, June 2, 2011 @9:48 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.