?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


TOKYO LOVELIGHT

Nom, so last night I was watching this JYJ concert in Tokyo dome that I borrowed from Amanda, gah I've missed these boys so much. It was their first concert as 3 and under the name JYJ, I'd forgotten how cute they were (:
And Yoochun is so freaking lame, in all of the upbeat songs he just goes YEAH YOU READY? WHOO! YEAH, WHOOO~, it's actually quite funny hehehe. But in the ballads all their voices are like *o* and I full got goosebumps. Hehehehehe.
In Geograpy right now, hng I'm craving malteasers. LOL... not actually sure why I said hng. but it seemed strangely appropriate.
LOLWUT.
Anyway, I have so much catching up to do. Dramas, pictures, concerts, musics, idek. But schoolwork is pulling me behind in my entertainment lols. Sigh sigh sigh, and when I actually get time to download, I cbf cos there's just so much. GAH. OH and I got my harddrive back (FINALLY!), so I can get dramas from people now! HOHO
NTS: Get off people:
  • Dream High off Elaine
  • Secret Garden off le cousine.
  • That's all for now HOHO.
  • Maybe I should watch City Hunter 8)
Oh and I am so fucking short in moolah, it ain't even funny. There's so much stuff that I want to buy, but I cannot freaking afford any of it unless I work like, 3-4 times a week. And then I have to go out as well :/ I want a camera, a macbook, and a sewing machine. The camera on the website Renata gave to me is around $900, a mac is $1000ish, and a sewing machine ... idek. Probably like ... <$800. I can't afford that, man ): I NEED MONEY! TT TT
Hng so hungrey. I need food. MY FOODY BABIES COME INTO MY STOMACH NOW THANKS. Geography, y u so boring? So freaking hungry.
LUNCH, COME AT ME. Please ;~;
Alrighty, goodbye (:

? "TOKYO LOVELIGHT" was Posted On: Monday, June 6, 2011 @12:11 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.