?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Listen, baby girl

Hey there blogger my baby
I'm in a better mood now, because I've finished elective history, which actually took less time than I expected, so I'm just gonna hardcore some history now ... mm, maybe sleep at 11 tonight? Eh.
Hardcoring some normal history now ... and Elaine bby I love you but your notes make no sense to me. LOL maybe it's cos I'm tired? IDK BRO, all these words are just like swimming before my eyes and I cannot single out any sentences and force myself to understand them
I CBS TO TRY AND UNDERSTAND THIS I DON'T UNDERSTAND THISSSS
lol I think I spam your dashboards, people.
Okay,
I'll be back (Y)
melbourne shufflee

OTL whats wrong with me.

? "Listen, baby girl" was Posted On: Monday, May 30, 2011 @9:22 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.