?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


SAVE ME

TT
MY DARLING BLOG, I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO DIE.
Ugh seriously, I wasted a ridiculous amount of time today doing nothing, really, and I'm seriously bashing myself up for it now. I have to fucking memorise EVERYTHING for PE, and then write up some random shit for english, and I have no idea how I'm going to survive.
And then it's DOUBLE HISTORY on Tuesday, meaning that tomorrow night I'm gonna have to pull an all nighter stay up really late ): Dear blogsy wogsy, please save me before I get buried under this huge pile of paper and notes. Because really, I'm going to faint from all this stress
STRESSSSSSS
STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
TT
jawieofjaowiejfoiaiwejfoaweifjew
HUUUUUUUUU TT

? "SAVE ME" was Posted On: Sunday, May 29, 2011 @9:04 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.