Yuck
Alright, I actually had a lot to say these past few days, but somehow I managed to forget it all, and now it just seems plain inappropriate to put such a raw display of emotions and feelings and whatnot on something that is not my tumblr so imma just let it go (Not that I would put that shit on my tumblr anyway). Fucking let it go and just pretend it never happened, alrightyHappy birthday Queen. I found out todey that apparently it's actually your fake birthday and you have over 10 'birthdays' worldwide. Aren't you just greedy for presents, hm.
I'm sick again. That sucks so freaking much because I got well from my last cold .. NOT THAT LONG AGO, REALLY. All sniffly and shit
I HATE IT
;~;
I'm so sick of my life
I'm so fucking sick of the people
I want new people
jfaiowejfioaweioaweioewfjioawe
jks i love you guys
OR DO I
lol pms
School tomorrow NOOOOO
