?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Have you had your beans yet?

Hola!
Mm, unproductive day yesterday, so I am going to try get lots of work done today.
English doesn't seem to be taking that long, PE I just have to memorise everything HA ... and history I've given up on so I have just asked Elaine for her notes, but she completely barred my text, mm and geography I'll worry about later.
Another strange dream. I was on the phone with Sandy (lolwtfff) and I was like 'have you had your beans yet?' And he was like 'yeah I'm eating them right now' and I hung up. LOL STRANGE.
More stuff happened, I'm definite, but I've completely forgotten == Such a shame, I'm pretty sure it was really interesting HOHO.
OH OH OH I REMEMBER! I was at school, but it was like ... multicultural fair, or something? And the oval turned into a market (like Glebe market) and I was with Michelle, Seowoo and Jina and my cousin was also there. We were like, browsing and then suddenly Michelle got really pissy and was like WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW D< and me and my cousin were like wtf no we only just started looking. And we found this basket of like, eyeshadow? And my cousin tried this blue one on, except it was kind of like ... a paste? And she put it ALL AROUND HER EYE and said 'blue makes your eyes sparkle'. LOL so I asked whether I could try some and she said 'NO YOUR EYES AREN'T SPARKLY, YOU CAN'T TRY IT'. LOLWUT? /cut down. Mm and then for some reason, Seowoo was looking for wool, and I found this really nice ... bobbly(?) wool, and I showed her, and her face was like .___. why didn't you show me earlier, huh? /angry. We're leaving. And then leaves with Michelle.
LOL IDEK. WEIRD WEIRD DREAM.

Day 7: do you read? What are your favourite books?
OTL no. I stopped reading in year 7. My friends open their books like 2CM and get all pissy if the spines get creased, therefore I don't borrow from them, and I'm too povo to buy books HAHA.

Day 8: three things you want to say to different people.
1. Check your phone please (: I need your notes PLOX
2. Where are you D< I've seen you twice and then you DISAPPEARED or something. COME BAAAAAAACK. I need to prove to my friends that you are much better looking in real life D<
3. We haven't talked for like, yonks! This sucks man, after exams I swear I need to like ... fix all my friendships LOL. Ttyl bruh 8)

That is all for nowwwwwww. Off to work!

? "Have you had your beans yet?" was Posted On: Sunday, May 29, 2011 @11:54 AM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.