?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


BRAIN FREEZE

Okay, so I was SUPER hungry just then, so I went rummaging for food,
and instead of being logical and eating some fruit or something I took a HUGEASS spoonful of ice cream (boysenberry :3) and chucked it into my mouth. NOT SMART. I TOTALLY GOT BRAIN FREEZE AND IT PAINED MY TEETH JAWEIOFJAEIOWFHWEOAIJ
So yeah I'm really cold right now. I want more ice cream though ): It was really niceee
lol pointless post

? "BRAIN FREEZE" was Posted On: Tuesday, June 7, 2011 @10:17 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.