?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Grape juice, fried chicken and boysenberry ice cream

Bonjour mes amis,
Today was ... pretty good, hehehe. It was so freaking cold, though. I will wear my blazer tomorrow before I freeze any further. I'm actually convinced I may contract minor frostbite if I brave these crazy temperatures again ;~; SO COLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. My fingers are really cold right now huu freezing freezing freezing.
Alrighty, in the morning on the bus, when I was getting off at Penno my face GOT RAPED BY YEAR 7'S BAGS, SERIOUSLY. THEY WERE PUSHING LIKE CRAZY, and my personal space was totally invaded by their hugeass turtle shells, >> SIGH. THOSE YEAR 7S HAVE TO LEARN NOT TO PUSH, SERIOUSLY. THEY'RE SO ANNOYING ZOMG.
English first, I swear that was the DULLEST english lesson I've had for a while now. It was so warm and nice in there, and Ms Foster's voice was really ... BORING. And I just wanted to sleep so bad. But NOOO we had to read stupid idekwuts that were ridiculously dull and boring and IDEK OMFG.
Maths next. Maths is maths, just meh
Elective history .. took SOOO many photos on Jina's phone eeheheheheh. Her phone camera is really nice and I really want a front camera )< GAY.
Last period was PE .. played with play-doh, and tried to make a pasta bracelet LOL. HEHEHEHEHEHE
And then the bus ride .. told Michelle about all the ice cream that I have at home, discussed what we were going to eat and she told me about her grape juice and blahblahblahblabhalbhalb and how her dad is going to buy fried chicken BLAHBLAHBLA YEAH WHATEVER
I have ice cream 8)
Actually, I decided to be healthy and eat nutri-grain so I just had some nutri grain and it was really tasty and noice. Curry for dinner tonight HEHEH, I'll probably eat dinner early because I'm really really hungry zomg.
I got dream high off Elaine today! Sigh .. I always do this; I watch the drama after all the hype about it has passed hehe (: Ohwell, I can just spaz by myself while everyone is done spazzing LOL. Nyways, going to finish episode 2 before I do some maths and make a start on PE ... :/
I should try to get lots of work done tonight.
I WANT MORE PATTERNED STOCKINGS
Oh guise for SAIL I might a maxi skirt, so I can wear it in summer HEHEHEHHEEHEH. Seowoo asked her mum, and apparently she said that it isn't hard, except for the length. Heheh and they're so pretty and niceee. Sigh but I think I'll look short with it on :/ OHWELLS



Day 17: what do you want to be when you get older?
IDK MAN. I LITERALLY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA

Alrightay, BYE

? "Grape juice, fried chicken and boysenberry ice cream" was Posted On: Tuesday, June 7, 2011 @4:45 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.