?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


A beaucoup problemo, Calvin

Taken off Jess (:

Hi, my name is:
Carla
Never in my life have I been: rational
The one person who can drive me nuts is: non-existent. Lots of people can drive me nuts, not one person.
High school: is enjoyable enough. I love my friends but I hate the schoolwork :/
When I'm nervous: I fidget.
The last song I listened to was: Ma Boy
If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: Hmm .. Gen. She'd be a good person to have by me during my pre-wedding days HAHA
My hair is: a monster. It flicks and randomly curls. At times I like it, but those times are very rare.
When I was 5: I looked like a boy LOL
Last Christmas: was spent in China. Freezing my ass off.
I should be: doing pe assignment
When I look down I see: table
The happiest recent event was: Uhm. I actually don't remember. LOL I have a sad life ..
If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be: Mm. Rachel, probably.
By this time next year: I'll be in year 11 and hopefully I'll have some general idea of what I'm going to do with my life by then
My current gripe is: :/
I have a hard time understanding: how I actually pass most of my exams
There's this girl I know that: means more than she knows to meeeee
You know I like you when: I'm awkward around you. Actually, I'm awkward around everyone. LOL I HAVE NO IDEA
The last drink I had was: water
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: mm idk, one of my friends.
Take my advice: Please don't.
The thing I want to buy: CAMERAAAA
If you visited the place I was born: BABIES EVERYWHERE
I plan to visit: Taiwan because I just want to eat.
If you spent the night at my house: don't try to sleep on my bed cos I'll just end up kicking you off
I'd stop my wedding if: A crazy ass bitch ran into my dressing room and claimed she was my to-be husband's wife and tried to kill me
The world could do without: idek
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat it
Most recent thing I've bought myself: Uhm. Food, probably HAH
Most recent thing someone else bought me: Mama bought me a sewing machine (:
My favorite blonde is: I'm too Asian. I don't have any blond friends OTL
My favorite brunette is: Uhhh idk
My favorite black hair is: idk
Last thing I ate was: toast
My middle name is: don have one
In the morning I: am always late
The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: HORSES. ZOMG UNICORNS
Once, at a bar: I wasn't there.
Last night I was: watching tv
There's this guy I know who: I've treated horribly.
If I was an animal I'd be: A UNICORN
A better name for me would be: Umm I actually don curr
Tomorrow I am: going to sleep in.
Tonight I am: going to watch tv.
My birthday is: in a really long time
I'm thinking about: nothing. This question.

What a time waster ==

Actually , it's Cameron.

? "A beaucoup problemo, Calvin" was Posted On: Sunday, June 12, 2011 @12:53 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.