Cold heart baby
Hello!Today was an okay day. Twas absolutely freezing though, even with a cardigan and a blazer I was still really cold :/ I should get earmuffs as well, and my face gets SO COLD. I want like .. a balaclava to cover it. LOL, but seriously, my face is fuhreeeeezing! BRRRRRRRRRRR.
Alright, that's enough complaining about the cold, hehe (:
Sigh, this morning me and Michelle were having like, pregnant ladeh cravings. I was craving chicken SO bad, and Michelle was dying for ice cream, and ajfiojweaofhawoiej I wanted KFC sooooooooooo bad, not even funny. So we decided that we were going to go to McDonalds/KFC and see if they sold chicken and buy some ice cream :L Got there, KFC WASN'T FUCKING OPEN D< I could see people in there, but there was no chicken ): HUUUU
And McDonalds was cleaning their ice cream machine. LOL. Such bad timing .. TT TT. Spent a good portion of the day just complaining about how bad we wanted ice cream/chicken, but the cravings eventually started dying out through the day. Hehe.
SAIL TODAY! I love sail 8) Heheheh and people said my fabric was really pretty, even though it's a little bit old-ladyish, I still like it heeeeeaps. I was actually planning to be able to maybe start sewing this lesson since there isn't really much work to mine, but Ms Davies was being all complicated and saying that I needed a pattern blah blah when I just wanted to wing it, really. LOL. But seriously that woman in the tutorial had no concrete measurements or anything, she just ... did it. And it looked quite nice. Besides, the fabric was really cheap so MEH. Hopefully ... I'll be able to start sewing next lesson. 8)
NTS: Bring thread and download that tutorial
And then OMG. Me and Michelle were planning to go to Towers after school and buy ice cream and chicken, and we were all excited and stuff, and I was like ... wut happens if your mum decides to pick you up? And we can't go to towers? D:
And she's like naaah that won't happen, unless she decides to go shopping at Ewood or something cos then I'll have to go there.
AND GUESS WHAT
HER MUM CALLED AND WAS L IKE COME TO EASTWOOD
AJEWFIOJAEOWFHAEWIOAJIWEOJA
THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL BAD LUCK. How sad ): HUUUUUU
So I was going to buy chicken at towers, but then my mother calls and is like DON'T BUY ANYTHING TO EAT, I'VE BOUGHT SOMETHING FOR YOUUU :3 Hehehe she knows I'm a fatty
OMNOMNOMNOM so my mother bought me a pork roll which was SO orgasmically good, and omfg it just tasted so good jaweiofjiaow.
Hehe. And then I'm going to eat ice cream later. OTL I'M SUCH A FATTY
Sigh, why do I always have to post before I do work? :/ It's like become a habit now, and it's probably not good ...
Day 18: name the TV show you have become addicted to
Uhmmmmmm. I dono. I'm not really addicted? I love HIMYM, though, but who doesn't? Hehehe. I'm in the process of watching Dream High, though. Who knows, maybe I'll become obsessed :/ Let's hope not.
Okay, I'm definitely not wasting time today. Going to try make some headway on PE, then I'll start on tutor work. WORKING ON FRIDAY! Yay
