?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


SEW FUN

HI.
Okay.
Good day today. Better than good, in fact.
Don't remember much of my day, actually :L Uhmm got another assignment in English ajwfeiowjafio WHY D< Made some random stuff in food tech, religion was meh, and science we're still doing fucking chemistry. Oh my gosh I am just SO SICK OF CHEMISTRY AND METALS AND ACIDS LIKE HONESTLY IDEK I HATE THEM SO MUCH JFIAOEWJFAJWE
Bus was ridiculously hot and stuffy, meh meh meh

AND THEN, THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY
My mother bought me a sewing machine (: EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
IT'S SO PRETTY 8) It's got like pink and orange on it and it's called SEW FUN
LOL OMG THAT'S SO LAME BUT I LOVE MY SEWING MACHINE
I'M GOING TO MAKE LOTS OF CLOTHES WITH IT (hopefully) HEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEH I LOVE IT SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
And this really nice lady was talking to us about her sewing machine lasting for 30 years so I'm like :0 I totally hope mine will last that long hehe.
You know, if all works out well, I may actually take textiles in senior years. Maybe a bit of a funnish subject hehe.

I wanted to get a mcflurry todey, but I resisted (: And I had sorbet instead just then, and I am now like 5 times colder than I was before and my hands are like ICE.

Day 19: A list of all the places you've lived at
Uhmmm, Villawood twice, Baulkham Hills, Castle Hill twice. I've moved a lot of times :/

BYE :D

? "SEW FUN" was Posted On: Thursday, June 9, 2011 @9:02 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.